- Click here for a list of scheduled on-air and online appearances and audio/video clips
I’m continuing to schedule talks at universities, hospitals, scientific organizations, bookstores, book groups, and other sundry locales (here’s a list of some recent appearances). If you’re interested in having me speak, you can send me an e-mail.
CURRENT SPEAKING SCHEDULE
- July 18, 2014, Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference, Grapevine, TX. annual conference, Gainesville, FL.
“Watching the detectives: Why thinking like a mystery writing is the key to writing and reporting compelling non-fiction.”
- September 11, 2014, Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology-Minnesota Annual Conference, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
Keynote presentation: “Communicating about controversy: Lessons from scientific scares.”
- October 23, 2014, NYU’s 5th Annual Innovations in Health Care Symposium, New York City, NY.
“What ought to be done to overcome the anti-vaccine trend,” opening panel with Arthur L. Caplan, New York University; Paul Offit, University of Pennsylvania, and Jason Schwartz, Princeton University.
- October 27, 2014, Minnesota Department of Public Health Immunization Conference, Rivers Edge Convention Center St. Cloud, MN.