- Click here for a list of scheduled on-air and online appearances and audio/video clips
I’m continuing to schedule talks at universities, hospitals, scientific organizations, bookstores, book groups, and other sundry locales (here’s a list of some recent appearances). If you’re interested in having me speak, you can send me an e-mail.
CURRENT SPEAKING SCHEDULE
- March 29, 2013, Harvard University Northwest Building, Rm. B101, 3pm-4:30pm.
“Does the Public Believe in Science,” with Brock Reeve, M. William Lensch, Dan Vergano, Daniel Schrag, and David Scadden. Sponsored by the Harvard Stem Cell Institute.
- April 11, 2013, MIT Communications Forum, Cambridge, MA, 5:00pm-6:30pm.
In conversation with Ta-Nehisi Coates and Mark McKinnon, location TBA.
- April 21, 2013, Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center, Colorado Springs, CO, 8:00am-9:30am.
Keynote speech, Colorado Association of Family Physicians Annual Scientific Conference.
- April 23, 2013, Town Hall Seattle, Seattle, WA, 7:30pm-9pm.
“Vaccine Myths, Parents, & Modern Health Information” (with “Seattle Mama Doc” Wendy Sue Swanson).
- May 21, 2013, Idaho Falls, ID.
- May 22, 2013, Boise, ID.
- May 23, Coeur d’Alene, ID.